So what do I have to be thankful for? Where do I begin? How about here:
- Friends and family that have donated their valuable time and energy to support our family over the last few years.
- The support of our church family at Crossroads Church.
- Teachers and caregivers that do an incredible job making Brandon and Jeremy’s life’s complete.
- Organizations like Disability Rights NC, The Council for Children’s Rights, Make a Wish Foundation, Garrett’s Wings, Taylor’s Tale, BDSRA and the people that make them run. Also the donors that generously provide the support for these organizations.
- All of the people who have planned and attended ourboys fundraising and have donated their time and energy to make these events successful.
- The thoughts and prayers of many people across the world
- The friendship and love from other families, both affected and unaffected.
- ourboys, who have taught me so much about patience, love, faith and life itself.
- My wonderful wife(who is 24 today) who is my world, my strength and the love of my life.
I am blessed, humbled and grateful every day.
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!!!!!!!